- SECTION 1 - PRICE AND NUMBER OF SEATS
- SECTION 2 - AVAILABILITY
- SECTION 3 - PAYMENT
- SECTION 4 - SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA AND PAYMENTS
- SECTION 5 - ORDER CONFIRMATION
- SECTION 6 - VALIDATION
- SECTION 7 - COLLECTING THE TICKETS
- SECTION 8 - DURING THE SHOW
- SECTION 9 - CANCELLATION, REFUND AND USE
- SECTION 10 - CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ORDER FOLLOW-UP
- SECTION 11 - APPLICABLE LAW - DISPUTES
This ticketing service is performed by Argaze.
This ticketing service is performed by Argaze.
It is specified that these Terms exclusively govern the sale of tickets for concerts on the site www.fesfestival.com. These conditions apply to the exclusion of the prevailing conditions in the affiliated retail outlets, including those applied to the sales agency.
Argaze acts as intermediary: the name of its partner is Fondation Esprit de Fes or Organisers/ticket providers and on behalf of the latter. Accordingly, these terms and general sales conditions apply only to the ticketing service and not the concert or the event itself.
Tickets sold on www.fesfestival.com are reserved for individuals.
SECTION 1 - PRICE AND NUMBER OF SEATS
- 1.1 The price of concert tickets (face value) is shown in Dirhams including all taxes. The price paid by the spectator cannot be changed without the consent of the concert organiser. The total number of seats in cumulative bookings cannot exceed the number of places defined by the organiser in all categories. A person cannot perform multiple commands separated in time to circumvent this rule.
- 1.2 Different types of tariffs can be offered in particular according to concerts, conferences and venues. Regarding group discounts, when proposed, a minimum number of places determined by the organiser is required (usually between 15 and 20, with some exceptions).
- 1.3 All orders, whatever their origin, are payable in Dirhams.
- 1.4 The Spirit of Fes Foundation reserves the right to change prices at any time. However, the rates will be charged on the basis of rates in effect at the time of the order.
- 1.5 Concert tickets remain the property of the organiser of the event until the full and final receipt of payment has been received by Fondation Esprit de Fes.
SECTION 2 - AVAILABILITY
Ticket reservations for concerts are in real time. In this context, our server informs you in real time about ticket availability at the time of placing your order. In the case of unavailability in one of the types of seats requested, our server will suggest the best remaining seats. In the basket, the page 'details' allow you to check that the seats assigned to you correspond to your wishes. Indeed, if the desired number of seats exceed the number of seats remaining in the category chosen, it is possible that, before considering any number of tickets requested, you will be assigned seats divided between the desired category and other categories or that the seats assigned to you are not side by side. If these seats do not suit you, you have the option on the 'my basket' page to cancel by clicking on the button 'cancel'.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
The only method of payment accepted on www.fesfestival.com is by international or Moroccan credit card.
- 3.1 Payment by credit card allows you to book your tickets online immediately and definitively. The cards accepted for payment of a ticket order are Visa/Mastercard/Maestro network.
SECTION 4 - PAYMENTS AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Our site has a security system. We have adopted the SSL encryption to 128 bits, but we also reinforced the whole process of scrambling and encryption to protect more efficiently all the sensitive data related to payment.
- 4.2 Personal data
- 4.2.1 The information and data about you is necessary to manage your orders and our trade relations. The information and data is also stored for security purposes, to meet legal and regulatory obligations and so as to enable us to enhance and customise the services we offer and the information we send you.
- They are stored in two different bases:
- The data relating to your booking (except for bank details) are stored in your personal account by Argaze; these data allow the completion of your transaction. In addition, these data, once registered, enable you to perform faster transactions in the future. The data are also likely to be communicated to the organisers for whom we work.
- To access your personal data stored on the site, you simply open the 'My booking' heading on the site www.fesfestival.com, enter your booking code and your email address. You can also, at any time, make a request onine giving us your name, address, and if possible your customer reference, ie your booking code, and your email address.
email : email@example.com
Under current regulations, your letter must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity card bearing your signature and the address to which you must get an answer. A response will then be sent within two months of receipt of the request. Through us, depending on your choice on the registration form, you will also be required to receive mail offers or proposals from The Spirit of Fes Foundation. If you do not want any more, you can always send such request specifying your booking code and your email address.
SECTION 5 - ORDER CONFIRMATION
SECTION 5 - ORDER CONFIRMATION
SECTION 6 - VALIDATION
You acknowledge having read and accepted these terms and conditions before placing your order. The validation process means acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale.
Unless proven otherwise, the data recorded by Fondation Esprit de Fes are proof of all transactions on www.fesfestival.com
SECTION 7 - TICKETS
- 7.1 The tickets offered on the site www.fesfestival.com are in home-printable form: home-printable ticketing allows you to print the tickets purchased on an ordinary printer with internet access. Regarding the technical information specific to home-printable booking, refer to the Help section and/or How to Buy Tickets.
- 7.2.1 To ensure maximum security of your payment, collection the ticket giving acceess to the concert must be made on presentation of your ID and the printed e-ticket, at the Fondation Esprit de Fes sales desk near the entrance.
- Collection must be made at:
La retirada debe efectuarse en :
Bab al Makina
From 08th June to 16th : from 17h30 pm to 21h pm
(Closed June 11th, 12th and 13th June 2012)
Batha Museum :
From June 9th to 12th : From 8h am to 10h am and From 14h pm to 17h pm
From June 11th, 12th and 13th June 2012 : nocturne to 21h pm
From 14th June to 16th : from 14h pm to 17h pm
- 7.3.1 To be valid, your home-printable tickets must be printed in portrait mode on a blank white A4 sheet. It summarises all the shows you have booked and paid for.
7.3.2 Safety: our home-printable tickets are provided with a unique bar-code. The validity of the ticket is checked when you collect your tickets at the Spirit of Fes Foundation’s point of sale. It is impossible to be admitted more than once with the same ticket. Reproduction of tickets is prohibited and gives you no advantage. Only the person whose name matches the ticket or the recipient (upon presentation of a passport or identity card) will be allowed to attend the event. Therefore it is forbidden to reproduce, duplicate or counterfeit the ticket in any way, or make it available for such purposes. Keep your ticket in a safe place. Use only the official sales channel to purchase your ticket. Never accept a ticket that is offered by a stranger, because it could be a counterfeit. The organisers may refuse entry to the event when multiple prints, reproductions, copies or imitations of a home-printable ticket are in circulation and when access to the event has been previously granted to the holder of a print, a reproduction of a copy or an imitation of a home-printable ticket. The organiser is obliged to check the identity of the person presenting the home-printable ticket to verify that this is the ticket buyer. If the holder of a home-printable ticket is denied access to a performance at an access control, he has no right to a refund.
- 7.3.3 You can make your purchase from your home, and get your tickets instantly without waiting to receive them. You will however collect the original ticket before the event at the point of sale of Fondation Esprit de Fes.
- 7.3.4 Your home-printable tickets are always available until the date of the event on the website www.fesfestival.com where you bought your tickets. To find them:
- Go to 'My Booking' and enter. Select the command line with the tickets you wish to print by clicking ultimately on "learn more". Click on 'print'. Printing tickets: A printing line is available per ticket. Click on the printer to print each ticket. The purchaser of the ticket must take all necessary precautions to keep the booking code secret and to prevent use by unauthorised persons.
ARTICLE 8 - DURING THE CONCERT
Please visit the concert venue before the concert starting time, 30 minutes before the beginning of the concert (doors open two hours before performances). Please use the seats corresponding to the category of your ticket. Out of respect for artists, musicians, listeners and viewers, please do not move about or speak loudly. It is prohibited to use mobile phones or to smoke inside the walls of the venues. An outdoor festival is subject to the weather, so it would be prudent to bring an umbrella in case of inclement weather. Children aged 8 and over are welcome at venues of the Festival of World Sacred Music.
ARTICLE 9 - CANCELLATION, REFUND AND USE
- 9.1 Festival Tickets cannot be returned or exchanged, nor refunded if lost or stolen
- 9.2 We disclaim our liability in case of changes in the programme beyond our control.
- 9.3 At the announcement of cancellation or change of date, time or venue for a concert at which you have reserved seats, you agree that Fondation Esprit de Fes to the best of its ability, when it has itself been warned by the organiser, will use the contact information you provided when booking to keep you informed of the changes. We invite you in any event to verify 24 hours prior to your show that all is going to schedule, without amendment, by phoning Fondation Esprit de Fes
Tel.: 00212(0) 5 35 74 05 35 Fax.: 00212 (0) 535 63 81 86
ARTICLE 10 - CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FOLLOW-UP CONTROL
For information or questions, our Customer Service is available:
Fondation Esprit de Fes
Tel.: 00212 (0)5 35 74 05 35
Fax.: 00212 (0) 5 35 63 81 86
E-Mail : "firstname.lastname@example.org
Your order is available at 'my booking'. To view, simply log in using your booking code and e-mail address.
ARTICLE 11 - APPLICABLE LAW - DISPUTES
Ticket sales referred to herein are subject to Moroccan law.